Celebrity Style

KENDALL JENNER PHOTOGRAPHS KAIA GERBER FOR LOVE MAGAZINE

Kendall Jenner goes behind the camera’s lens for the fall-winter 2016 issue of LOVE Magazine. The model turns photographer with a ten-page spread starring Kaia Gerber, Cindy Crawford’s daughter. Kaia has a stunning resemblance to her mom in the feature where she looks perfectly laid-back. In one shot, Kaia poses in a field of grass wearing a denim jacket. In another, she is all smiles in a plush rug with a captain hat tilted to the side.


“I picked Kaia because I think she’s amazing and beautiful,” Jenner says about the shoot. “I’ve gotten to know her a bit and she really is such a great young girl with such a good head on her shoulders. You could say I’m a fan of hers, and I would love to see her succeed.”

About fashionShe

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.